"FX option expiries"
Currency options are typically set to expire either at the Tokyo expiry (3 p.m. Tokyo time) or the New York expiry (10 a.m. ET). The New York option expiry is the more significant one, because it tends to capture both European and North American option market interest.
Access authorized only for premium member please
- Premium Institutional Sell-Side Research30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Premium Forex insightsForex signalsForex signals
- Premium Forex Market news
- Premium Forex Trading ideas
- Premium Technical Analysis